Monday, March 31, 2008

Day Two: Some Day is Today

On Day One Kerry Shook asked if we were living the dashing or dashing to live. The point is that most of us are so busy that we don't have time to truly live. We convince ourselves that some day we'll do what we want...but you know how that goes...some day never comes.


I'd imagine that some people chose not to read the book (One Month to Live) or join a small group because they are "too busy". Just like we don't go out with friends or spend time with our family or spend time with God for the same reason...too busy.


But if you only had one month to live... Someday is Today! So the next time you catch yourself using the excuse... I'm too busy... stop and say... I'm busy but this is important to me. I'll make the time - which means that you will reprioritze your life and cut out some of the time wasters you do (tv, surf the net, etc.) so you can do the really important things. Sounds like a good plan to me.

No comments: