Thursday, June 22, 2006

It's Summer & Welcome Applicants!

There's nothing worse than a blog that isn't current. I mean, that's what they are about...current thoughts on current issues.

Well, my current issues over the next few weeks are vacation, painting my house, writing, planning the coming year and trying to keep my flowers from drying up! So, pardon my spotty entries this summer. I apologize in advance.

I'm also in the process of hiring a youth pastor. Welcome to applicants checking out my thoughts. Please flip through the archives to find my reflections on church. You can start with "The Contrarian's Approach to the Da Vinci Code" at 2006-05-07. It captures my philosophy in a nutshell.

It's important that you get a feel for my approach to church because there is a distinct culture at Cedarbrook that you will either love or hate depending upon your church background. So, I'm just trying to save us all some time! (Another good thread to follow is "Why I Don't Like Church" at 2006-01-08 below.)

No comments: