Friday, May 05, 2006

How to Release Your Anger...for Good!

I recently resurrected a seminar "business" that I let die when I started Cedarbrook. I've taught two seminars for the past nine years or so...one on learning how to release your anger and forgive and the other one on overcoming the devastating effects of shame.

I had them both recorded on cassette tapes but when those went out of style I stopped reproducing them. I recently got motivated to update them and record them professionally in a studio. I just finished the one on anger this past week (How to Release Your Anger...for Good!). It's now available in a four cd album as well as in an e-book format. You can purchase them from my other website at www.lifechangeseminars.net.

I'm working at rewriting and updating the seminar on shame now. I hope to have it recorded and available in June.

If you would be so kind as to put a link to my website on your blog or website (or church website), I'd appreciate it. If you read the reference page on my site you'll hear that people find it pretty helpful. I think that comes from the fact that I developed it out of discussion with angry people on a daily basis for ten years!

Thanks for checking it out.

No comments: